After a careful analysis and in accordance with the international rules, FFPS&COM fire-skilled engineers work out detailed designs including mechanical, electrical and I&C systems.
We offer a professional analysis, study and conceptual design to find the correct solutions for consulting engineers and end users.
FFPS&COM is working on different kinds of projects related to fire-fighting covering these different fields.
- Consulting and advising
- Fire protection risk analysis
MECHANICS and I&C :
- Piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID).
- Drawing for equipment positioning and piping (Lay-out).
- Detail and construction drawing.
- Piping isometric drawing (Sketch).
- Support collection.
- Line list.
- Hydraulic calculation for pipe sizing and verification, using the latest software (PIPENET, HYDRONICS).
- Material list, in according to customer standards.
- Mechanical design of tanks according to international codes
- Data sheets for special equipment.
- Installation manual.
- Commissioning manual.
- Maintenance manual.
- Mechanical Structural Calculation (skid, supports, etc…).
- Flow and instrument (P&ID).
- Block diagram.
- Wiring diagram.
- Interconnection diagram.
- Fabrication drawings.
- Work packs preparation & material tracking.
- Drawings mark-ups for as built.
Plants and equipment designed in accordance to the following codes :
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association, USA)
- UNI-EN (Italien Standardisation Organisation)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- ISO (International Standardisation Organisation)
- Fire-fighting System Simulation.
- Fire-fighting Equipment Sizing.
- Fire-fighting Equipment specifications.
- Mechanical equipment specifications.
- Piping design specifications and arrangement drawings.
- E&I specifications & guide drawings.
- All detailed drawings and data sheets.
- Piping installation, Isometrics and P&ID.
- Mechanical design calculations & drawings.
- E&I calculations & drawings
- IOM manuals
- As built drawings
- Civil specifications & guide drawings
- Fire-fighting system dimensioning & Calculations.
- Fire-fighting skid conception.
- Structure dimensioning & stress analysis for fire-fighting skid.
- E&I design philosophies.
- Mechanical & layout design.
- Stress analysis (Piping, Structure…).
- Hydraulic calculation.
- Tank storage design & calculation.
- 3D conception.